- How To Make Blogging Career SuccessfulPosted 2 months ago
How to make Pizza Dough
Pizza dough making is an art. If you want to be expert in making pizza dough it will take enough time for doing mastering in pizza dough making. Pizza dough is made with the help of hands. For making this at home we will take some necessary ingredients from our kitchen those are written down below. So collects these ingredients and begins to making dough with the help of following pizza dough recipe.
Ingredients for making 2 pizza base(dough)
- Maida 2 cups (250 gm)
- Warm water 1 cup(100ºF)
- Olive oil 1 tsp(20 gm)
- Yeast 1 tsp(20gm)
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
How to make Pizza Dough
Pour warm water in a pan and add in sugar, yeast and stir with the help of spoon for about 2 to 4 minutes to completely dissolve it. In the meantime, there would be some changes in this. Yeast will start activating. Wait for about 5 minutes and then add olive oil and salt.
Now put maida in a vessel and pour the activated yeast into this. As we combine this it will be changed in the thick flour. Now knead it well ( it should not be contained enough moist). The kneaded dough will look glossy. When it is kneaded finely, let it to rest for about 2 hours to set at room temperature.
Now we need a clean well floored surface. We can use table or wooden board. Here we are using wooden board. Place the kneaded dough on the board and with the help of dried maida divide this into two equal portions. Shape these portions into round balls.
Now take one ball and keep this on the board and with the help of your hands make this flat and extends the size of your dough as much you desired or it should be of 15 -20 cm of diameter approx 7 to 8 inches but keep your dough 2 to 3cm thick. If you are not being able to do this with hands you can take the help of rolling pin and roll the dough evenly from edges. Your pizza dough is ready. Spread on pizza sauce, use your favorite toppings & mozzarella cheese and bake this and serve.
Pizza dough without yeast
Do you want to make pizza at home and non availability of yeast is preventing from your desire of making pizza dough, so don’t get disappointed. Yes, it is possible to make pizza dough without using yeast. You can use baking powder as its alternative.
- If dough is too much sticky then you can use some flour and if it is dry you can add some water.
- Dough should not be thin and thick enough. Because more thickly kneaded dough will not bake properly.
- If you want a deep flavour of garlic in your pizza, you can add little garlic powder when kneading the dough.
- If desired to place the kneaded dough into refrigerator, it will take double time to set as compare to at room temperature.
- Sometimes when you are cooking something, your long hair may fall in your foodstuff. So tie or braid your hair properly. And also make sure that your hands are clean.
- Before baking of pizza, preheat the oven first.
- Proper sized and round shaped dough can make a perfect pizza.
- We usually saw that people used their hands or rolling pin for spreading dough. But some professionals use tossing technique. If you also desire to make dough with tossing technique then you have to do hard practice. You should have a proper knowledge of force so that you can be able to twist the dough in equal size by fist.
- Temperature – is necessary to keep in mind while making pizza. We needed to see the size of pizza and set the temperature accordingly. We mainly bake the base and melt the cheese. If we set a high temperature for quick baking, may be it burn your pizza.
- Sometimes it happens that pizza remain uncooked even baking it for 10-15 minutes and the reason could be that you have been done too many toppings. Pizza remains uncooked due to heavy toppings. So always do a down topping about 1cm. Using extra cheese is also not good. It can be a cause of constipation and heart attack. Always use grated cheese and use as much that you can slightly see the bottom layer.
- If you want to store the dough, you can do so. Coat it with oil and wrap in a plastic bag and paste a date tag. There should be no hole in the bag. Now put it into refrigerator. You can store the dough for 3 to 5 days.
Read more About Pizza from Wikipedia